Kelcclay
As we all know, this past weekend was Halloween. Well, let me tell you…. Getting a costume in Korea is
not the easiest thing in the world if you’re a perfectionist such as myself. I don’t like to throw on a cape and say look… I’m superman…no. If I’m going to wear a costume, I’m going to do it right!


So with that being said, I tracked down the best costume shop here in Seoul. Unfortunately it was pretty far away from where I live but I decided to go anyways. Well, I had SUCH a hard time finding the place, I have decided to devote this entry to giving GOOD directions to get there, opposed to the crap directions I found posted on the internet somewhere else. So, here it goes!

The costume shop is called Halloween and it is located in Sadang!

First you must go out Exit 14 at Sadang station and begin to walk straight. it will look like this:


 You will pass a small grassy area on your left and have to cross a little crosswalk almost immediately after you get out of exit 14 but keep walking straight!

Then you will pass this gate on your left BUT keep walking straight!


Finally you will come to what is called a “3-way” but really it looks like this:




You have to turn the corner a bit to get to where you cross.

Ok, so cross the street at the three-way. There is no crosswalk sign so you may have to wait in the middle island until you can get completely across and then you’ll be at a closed hospital building that looks like this:

Take a left immediately after crossing the street!

When you see a pharmacy that looks like this you will need to turn right:


Go down the alley way:

Keep walking down the alley way until you see this orange and black sign on your right. It’s small so look carefully!

The costume store is in the basement and it closes at 7pm on weekdays!

I hope this helps anyone who needs to find a costume! It was SO difficult to find that I spent almost 50 minutes trying to find the place and ended up grouping up with two other girls who were also trying to find it! As you can tell, we finally made it but it wasn’t easy!

T&S
 
K.C.
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    your awesome by putting pictures up! Go you!


  2. Alain Francois CELESTIN Says:

    Awesome Dude, this is exactly what i was looking for.
    Thanks a lot


  3. Anonymous Says:

    is it open on saturdays or sundays/?


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hello! I did a recent video blog about a couple of places to go shopping in Seoul and include a link to your blog because it provides the best directions!
    Please let me know if this is not ok and I will remove it immediately!
    You can check it out here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ1VPQg_Etw&feature=youtu.be


  5. Kelcclay Says:

    Hi there! No problem at all! :-)


  6. Unknown Says:

    Perfect instructions thank you